Make an appointment by visiting our consulting room.
Please Help Us By:
- Being on time for your appointment.
- Cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware you cannot attend.
- Making a separate appointment for each person needing to see the doctor/nurse.
- Making further appointments if you have many/complicated problems.
- Accompanying under 16 year olds. If however, a young person strongly wishes to be treated without their parents involvement, his or her confidentiality will be respected.
Occasionally the reception staff will ask what the appointment with the doctor or nurse is for, this is to ensure you get the correct length of appointment.
Confidentiality is maintained at all times.