Colliers Wood surgery has been awarded the Certificate of Environmental Accomplishment.
Why Should We Recycle?
- Recycling reduces our reliance on landfills and incinerators.
- Recycling protects our health and environment when harmful substances are removed from the waste stream.
- Recycling conserves our natural resources because it reduces the need for raw materials
Why Save Our Trees?
- Because so many of them look good and they enhance the scenery.
- Because they produce oxygen for us to survive.
- Because many of them produce fruit, which is important in our diet.
- They provide a habitat for other plants by the shade, compost and support they provide.
- They provide a habitat for animals, birds, reptiles and insects.
- Trees stabilise soils that might otherwise be eroded by heavy rain.